We are looking for a capable Senior Software Developer (m/f) for Basic Software to support our electronic engineering team located at our rapidly expanding Aachen Engineering Centre in Wegberg, Germany. This purpose built facility opened in 2005 and has the responsibility for powertrain development especially for diesel fuel injection and exhaust gas after-treatment systems
Introduction of Role
In detail you will
- discuss, clarify and negotiate requirements with the customers,
- contribute to the software architecture design in collaboration with a software architect,
- design software modules based on the customer/internal requirements analysis and following the architectural design rules,
- implement efficient and safe software modules in C code and integrate them into a software baseline,
- integrate 3rd party AUTOSAR basic software stacks into a software baseline,
- test the software modules,
- develop software with a process compliant to automotive standards like Automotive SPICE or ISO26262 and according to quality objectives and
- contribute to the continuous improvement of the embedded software, the software development processes and tool chain
- At least 3 years of professional experience in embedded software engineering
- Advanced embedded software development knowledge (i.e requirements analysis, architecture and design, coding, MISRA standard, testing, etc.)
- Experienced with AUTOSAR methodolody, architecture and Basic Software modules or low-level software for automotive applications
- Proficient in embedded C language programming and good knowledge of C coding standards (MISRA, HIS metrics)
- Experience with software engineering tools (compiler, linker, debugger, code static checker, modeling and simulation tools, change and version management tools, testing tools, etc )
- Familiar with embedded hardware electronics and microcontrollers
- Knowledge of vehicle / powertrain control systems
- Structured working approach and quality orientation
- Ability to work independently but also in cooperation with a multicultural team
attractive working conditions and a team-oriented working climate, that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application giving your availability and salary expectation in English language with the position number 201644 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email: email@example.com or phone: +49-(0)2432/ 4919 - 334.