We are looking for a capable Sales Representative (m/f) to join our technical sales team located at our office in Cologne, Germany, which was established in 2001 as a dedicated customer office.
In this role you will be responsible for the relationship with our carmaker customers focussing both on commercial and technical consulting to increase our sales, profit and customer satisfaction. You will work very closely with the customers, capturing their requests, requirements and expectations and introducing our products to them.
In detail you will:
- support the development and implementation of sales strategies;
- coordinate and support sales projects in a most effective way under the given time-, specification and cost condition for total customer satisfaction;
- prepare quotations, establish project master files and review contracts according to our current Quality Management system;
- monitor, control and negotiate prices and project cost with our customers;
- be continuously improving our customer relationship and obtaining customer’s real needs and expectation;
- be responsible for preparing short and long term sales plans as well as for the preparation of statistics and market share information.
- You will typically have a passion for technical products and are likely to have a university degree in European Business or Technical Studies or similar education;
- You are likely to have up to 3 years of experience working preferably in the automotive sector;
- You are Business as well as Sales oriented and have a good judgment and strategy making ability;
- You are competent in inter-functional relationships;
- You feel comfortable working both independently and in teams and also you will demonstrate strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills;
- You are likely to be highly self-motivated and able to take initiative as well as to perform under pressure.
Languages / Travel
You will work within an international and highly diverse and multi-cultural organisation on a day-to-day basis. A very good level of English ability both written and verbal will be needed, German language skills are welcome. In this role you will be expected to undertake regular business travel.
For more information about this opportunity please apply online or contact Britta Mast via phone at +49 (0) 2432 - 4919 - 334 or via email at email@example.com.