For our German headquarter in Eching near Munich we are
looking for an
In detail you will support the back office for a Quality Software development within a central organization.
• Support for the further development of a Quality Master
Data catalogue inclusive verification of content with the
international Quality Team in terms of realization inside the
local ERP-System (Enterprise-Resource-Planning).
• Design workflows and/or improve existing workflows for
a Quality Management Software and verify the workflows
with international Quality Teams through interviews.
• Support for the design of a training manual for various
templates, tools and procedures.
• Support the further development and/or improvement of
Quality Templates designed in Excel as basis for an upload
into Quality Management Software.
• Analysis of the monthly Supplier Quality Performance
Report in terms of data correctness and initiate an update
of the data, where necessary.
• Perform the activities in accordance with the DENSO
Values (Foresight, Credibility, Collaboration) and our Code
• Technical or economical studies with interest in quality
• Driving license B
• Good command of English both written and spoken
(business language is English)
• Experience with working in/with international teams
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Ideally advanced know-how in MS Office (Excel and
Period: from today for at least 6 months (long-term availability
is an advantage).
We offer attractive working conditions and a team oriented
working climate, that is cosmopolitan according to our global
relations. Are you interested?
Please send your informative application giving your availability
and the job number 2017DNDE16 to our HR specialist, Mrs.
Melanie Kühnel, phone. 08165 / 944 – 695 or via email: jobs@
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.