At our Engineering Center in Wegberg near Aachen, DENSO is looking for a motivated and team orientented student (m/f) to join our Electronics Software team from today for at least six months.
DENSO is developing the next generation air path control to meet Real Driving Emissions (RDE) regulations. Currently we are working towards mass production and continuously improving the Software architecture.
The main objective of the internship is the optimization
and validation of Diesel air path control Software.
In detail you will:
• modify existing Simulink model for air path control, based on given guideline e.g. function allocation (Domain structure), scheduling, CPU resource,
• write C source code with an auto coding system and compile Software object for DENSO’s engine management ECU,
• validate ECU Software on our Hardware in the Loop systems in regards to functionality and from a Software resource point of view and
• document the Software as well as create and present the validation report.
• Engineering studies (information technology, electrical or control systems engineering) or comparable
• Experience with MATLAB/Simulink, TargetLink
• Basic Software understanding (C, micro)
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Autonomous working and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of standard office Software as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
attractive working conditions and a team oriented working climate, that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations.
Are you interested?
Please send your informative application giving your availability and the job number 2017DNDE07 to Ms. Britta Mast via email: email@example.com, phone. +49 (0)2432 / 4919 - 334.
Signup to our jobs by email system and get the latest vacancies delivered directly to your inbox the second they are added to our system.