As an automotive supplier DENSO is leading in developing and providing components and systems for heating, air conditioning, motor cooling, exhaust gas after-treatment, automotive electrics and electronics and instrumentation.
For our German headquarter in Eching near Munich we are looking as soon as possible for a
HR Specialist (m/f) – Global Mobility / Expatriate Management
(Position number 201750)
As HR Specialist (m/w) - Global Mobility / Expatriate Management you will support our team with operational and administrative tasks related to expatriations from abroad (focus Japan) to Germany and from Germany abroad.
- Operational handling of international assignments including budget and invoice control;
- Support for the correct implementation of all regulations regarding contracts, tax, social security, and visa issues with the collaboration of payroll and tax advisory;
- Optimization and implementation of our company-internal assignment policies;
- Preparation of assignments for our local employees going abroad including consulting of managers and employees as well as creation of assignment contracts;
- Creation of balance sheets for Japanese and local expatriates;
- Coordination of support for our expatriates and their families in Germany (e.g. apartment search, authority visits, bank account opening, insurance, etc.) with assistance of external suppliers and interns;
- Other administrative tasks (e.g. visa applications, driver’s license transfers, etc.)
- University degree (Bachelor, Master) or comparable education in Japanese Studies or Economics / Human Resources
- First experiences in Expat-Management /Global Mobility required, also in relation to German authority processes (e.g. visa application, registration, child allowance), also within the frameworks of working student experience
- Business fluent German as well as very good English and Japanese skills
- Driver’s license class B
- Good judgment ability and analytical way of thinking as well as very good communication skills
- High service orientation and high intercultural competence
- Team orientation and a reliable working style
- High motivation and stress resistance as well as quick comprehension
Highly motivated job starters are welcome to apply!
Attractive working conditions and a team-oriented working climate, that is cosmopolitan according to our global relations. Are you interested?
Please send your informative application giving your availability and salary expectation with the position number 201750 to our HR Specialist, Ms. Bianca Petritsch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0)8165/ 944 - 232.
DENSO AUTOMOTIVE Deutschland GmbH, Freisinger Str. 21 - 23, 85386 Eching
Tel: 08165/944-0, Fax: 08165/944-856
--------------------- www.denso-europe.com ---------------------