We are looking for a capable Development Engineer (m/f) for our Motor Generator and High Voltage Starter Generator, to enhance our Electrification engineering team at our Aachen Engineering Centre in Wegberg, near Aachen.
As a Development Engineer (m/f) with a main focus on DENSO’s Motor Generator and High Voltage Stater Generator, you will be the engineering interface between selected key customers in Europe (France) in the field of application as well as regarding quality assurance from concept phase to series maturity. In your daily work you will not only support our customer but also closely collaborate with our headquarter in Japan as well as related teams in Europe.
/ In detail you will /
- Clarify, review and negotiate technical specifications of DENSO’s Motor Generator and DENSO’s High Voltage Stater Generator with the according internal colleagues as well as the customer;
- Support the sales promotion with technical presentations of DENSO’s already existing as well as future technologies;
- Not only develop but also apply new innovative components and integration solutions into our highly complex electro-mechanical target-systems;
- Optimize and validate the electrified system-design in regards to best performance, high efficiency, stability, durability, while fulfilling tight packaging restrictions as well strict cost- and quality targets;
- Support our customer with component testing at their test-facilities, additionally, in regards to customized design for e.g. housing as well as in regards to system simulations;
- Carry out market research, identify and report technical trends, propose and coordinate benchmarking projects in order to guide DENSO to develop new market and customer specific product strategies.
/ Requirements /
- You are likely to have a university degree in electrical, electronic, mechanical or mechatronic engineering or comparable education.
- You have profound knowledge of Automotive Applications and Electric Components, ideally regarding High Voltage applications.
- In your past working experience you have gained experience regarding e-machine testing and application.
- You are able to read CAD-drawings and understand tolerances as well as have basic system knowledge of power electronics and controls.
- In your past professional career you have demonstrated your project delivery capability, ideally in automotive electrification technology related development.
- Fluent French as well as fluent English is required. German language skills are an advantage.
/ Are you interested? /
Please send your informative application in English language, giving your availability and expected salary as well as the job number 201815 to Ms. Britta Mast (Human Resources) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us via email or phone +49 2432 4919 334.